Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Netsuite Business/Functional Analyst to play a key role to support the finance & accounting teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The Netsuite Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for integrated management information systems across all finance & accounting functions. The selected candidate will also be part of change management & process improvement discussions in order to identify & implement streamlined solutions. Lead the management Information & data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting capabilities. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience in business systems implementation & finance operations.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of Netsuite ERP application relating to scripts, workflows, saved searches & other ad-hoc configuration setups
- Manage tasks related to ERP administration, improvements, upgrades & enhancements
- Be able to clearly articulate As-Is with To-Be business needs & be able to educate users on Netsuite system functionality/features & help bridge the gap on processes as needed
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, informational needs & data sources, conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings & presentations
- Translate business needs into a clearly defined & detailed business requirements document, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications
- Monitor project progress, identify & escalate potential project risks & delays to management
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical staff & business users
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
- Plan & facilitate user acceptance testing with business stakeholders
- Assist Finance & Accounting team with other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements:
Education or Certifications
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management support or equivalent role
- Must have experience working in Netsuite ERP application in a retail environment (nice to have) ideally & understand the downstream impact of integrated processes to accounting for GL, AP, AR Revenue recognition
- Must have hands on Netsuite configuration experience to be able to assist with system setups, create saved searches, troubleshoot/debug script/workflow issues & ad-hoc analysis
- Proven ability to facilitate communication & provide support to both the business & technology team members in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, & the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & packaged software solutions to meet ongoing business needs
- Must be flexible & able to adapt to changing business needs
- Prior experience integrating Netsuite with other financial systems like Coupa, Kyriba, Blackline, Concur is a nice to have
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is a plus
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.