Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What youll do:
Unqork is looking for a marketplace manager to expand & run the Unqork marketplace ecosystem including reusable assets, complementary solutions as well as technology partners that serve our clients.
The Marketplace Manager will report to the VP of Business Development & work closely with the CMO & other leaders to develop & execute a broad strategy to enable & collaborate with partners on a broad set of Go-To-Market activities.
- Collaborate on a Marketplace Strategy
- Scope the competitive landscape for marketplace strategies broadly
- Develop value proposition & business model for the partner ecosystem including business relationship model, financials, & growth plans
- Work with the Product Management team to define the Unqork Marketplace
- Recruit, enable & retain partners
- Identify & prioritize industry-specific partners to target for onboarding
- Enable partners on Unqork & support their efforts to integrate into the Unqork platform
- Develop collaborative go-to-market strategies with these go-to-market partners
- Develop programs to nurture & grow partnerships
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in business development with a focus on marketplace development & building new partner relationships
- Strong preference for experience building out technology marketplace partnerships or working on data & insight partnerships
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.