Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Manager to support growth & add sophistication of our customer touchpoints. As a member of our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team, you will understand the innerworkings of how to use data along with optimized creatives, orchestrated across channels to craft compelling customer experiences with HelloFresh. Candidates must have a passion for CRM marketing (with email being a major component!) & be able to independently solve marketing problems & obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, & adapt to the needs of the business & work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work & reliability are all integral to success.
You will ...
- Oversee the creation, management & optimization of all communications to our active customers specifically focused on email & app, but leveraging other channels to nurture & improve consumer engagement.
- Help implement new programs within our martech stack to better support our future growth (specifically, ESP). This will be a great chance to help influence our setup, to learn the data we have available & how it powers your email/app touchpoints! Vendor migration & hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a huge plus (let us know if this is you!).
- Improve CRM strategies by partnering with audience managers & cross-functional teams to identify actionable insights from customer data & new opportunities. Key partners: retention, data, analytics, creative & physical / tech product teams.
- Increase the sophistication of our program through an understanding & implementation of industry best practices, current trends, new technologies, regular/iterative testing.
- Understand current program goals & business targets; offering proactive, thoughtful plans to close gaps & increase growth. Focus KPIs: AOV/LTV, retention, loyalty, churn, engagement with our products.
- Balance the needs of our partners with the data & resources available to optimize our programs & prioritize high-impact opportunities.
- Own all aspects for new communications including conception, QA, execution, monitoring & post analysis ensuring the data & creative both meet standards set by our teams.
- Understand & own the data & events that trigger our programs, building in checks & automating processes to streamline & work more efficiently.
- Test, iterate, share results, repeat! Staying organized, keeping partners in the loop & updating on performance of projects is required to be successful.
- Diligently work to improve the customer experience in an ongoing way thinking critically about what is right for the customer, developing new projects & figuring out how to implement. Speed is important, but quality is paramount.
- Person with a passion for CRM marketing & exceptional project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities & projects simultaneously
- Ready to collaborate with relevant teams & people of all levels, with strong interpersonal skills to explain complex topics with ease.
- A scrappy team player, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary & is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data & wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development & execution
- Someone that wants to grow with us & elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in the field of business, marketing, engineering or data science.
- 4-6 years of CRM related experience, with heavy focus on email, the underlying data & the systems/tools that support CRM. Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, database marketing, email provider migration are all major pluses.
- 4-6 years of experience analyzing data & creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience managing complex projects from conceptualization to completion
- Managed complex segmentation strategies & customer lifecycle programs.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.