Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
Do you enjoy searching for the best technology, for code that is easy to maintain & efficient, building reliable automations, finding ways to make peoples live easier? As part of a global IT team, the IT Business Applications Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, & implementing solutions for our business systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, middleware, & related integrations. A successful person in this role will have a passion for helping internal teams solve problems, embraces change & learning, & is always ready for a new challenge with your eye on best practices & excellent service.
- Develop & maintain solutions using modern coding practices that support pricing, quoting, order management, renewals, billing, invoicing, collections, & related processes
- Troubleshoot issues, track & resolve defects with existing processes
- Assist users with creating reports and/or searches
- Be a forum for new ideas by continuously identifying process & configuration improvements
- 3+ years of programming experience with more than one language
- Experience with Apex (Java and/or C# will adapt easily)
- Experience with SQL, SOQL, SuiteQL or similar
- Experience developing middleware or other integrations between systems
- Ability to easily talk to stakeholders, have requirements discussions, participate in code reviews, & take an active role in meetings. We are a remote first organization & good communication is key for success
- Experience working on teams or projects involving two or more developer collaborating on a shared deliverable
- Ability to juggle & prioritize tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Strong desire to continuously learn, grow, & adapt technical skills to a continuously changing environment
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
- Ability to present & communicate complicated information in a simple way to team members & stakeholders
- Ability to work & contribute in a remote first workplace. We cant always meet face to face, so we need to make the best use of chat, video-calls, & other tools to collaborate as a team, & be available to help each other
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field OR equivalent experience
- Salesforce and/or NetSuite experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Apex and/or Lightning
- Experience with ETL or integration tools like Celigo, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.