What is Taboola?
Taboola is the worlds leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the webs most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today & more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboolas team of ninja-like engineers & digital media experts has built the worlds largest & most advanced discovery platform or search engine just the other way around that provides more than a billion users each month with personalised recommendations on many of the most innovative & most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetise their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 Taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didnt know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, So Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo & Bangkok
Taboola is looking to hire a dedicated, service-oriented Customer Support Representative to provide top-of-the-line service to its internal & external clients. The T1 Support Engineer - Publisher role is very crucial for the success of Frontline Services as they are precisely in-charge of the Frontline Services operation during a particular shift & fully accountable for every aspect of delivery.
- Act as a board manager & take ownership of timely & correctly assignment of tickets to different team members in the shift. Also, keep a close watch on ticket inflow, ticket resolution & pending tickets in different stages during the shift to ensure that the KPIs are not compromised.
- Collaborate & coordinate like a pro with different team members, tech/team leads for knowledge & process improvements.
- Proactively identify the gaps in ticket handling & everyone in the shift is aligned to deliver the customer experience by ensuring the quality & timeliness.
- Act as a mentor during the shift & help team members to make progress on investigations they are struggling with & be the escalation point
- Review & ensure right escalation is being made to L2 team & own the shift left during the shift
- Be responsible to communicate messages from management with rationale & address the initial level of conflicts related to work assignment
- Take end to end ownership of incident management from identifying the exact issue, related details, timely & correct communication, working with relevant stakeholders to come up with the resolution, RCA etc.
- Be ready to pull off the sleeves & join the force in case of increased workload, unavailability of team members etc.
- Work on feedback from business, management & team members to bring needed changes to effectively deliver value to our business.
- Be the role model to the team members by demonstrating PS principles (Be an expert, Client Centric, Specialisation & Globalisation) & values in every interaction
- Data driven & have laser focus on different aspects of the operation i.e. People, Process & Customer Centricity.
- More than 1 year of experience in Support with BCA/B.tech Degree.
- Technical exposure: HTML, CSS, API & SQL
- Board management & timely case assignment
- Expert knowledge of most of the topics in your specific domain
- Take full ownership & accountability of complex cases.
- Comfortable to work in a 3 shifts system (attractive shift allowance).
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal & written.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization skills, & attention to detail
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.