About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the worlds leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, & Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
About the Role:
As the Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in executing our paid marketing & events campaign to fuel our companys growth across all markets. You will manage our paid social campaigns, support our SEM account management, research & forge marketing partnerships, & support pre- & post- event operations. You will optimize existing channels while implementing & testing new ones to generate new business leads. In addition, you will be responsible for the performance of our acquisition marketing efforts as well as a portion of our marketing budget. To succeed, you will need to be eager to learn, detail oriented & have an analytical mindset. You should be able to balance the need to attract the right audience while growing our database of qualified leads.
- Plan & execute demand generation campaigns across existing channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google AdWords, Yelp, etc.).
- Assist in managing our existing search engine marketing agency relationships.
- Increase top of funnel leads by optimizing existing inbound channels & testing new ones.
- Build out our paid partnerships channel, including email sponsorships & affiliate marketing.
- Support events logistics such as lead collection & distribution, landing page development, & pre- & post- event communications.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, & sales operations teams for pre- & post-event logistics, including sales outreach.
- Research trade show & conference sponsorship opportunities.
- Travel to events to provide onsite support & setup.
- 2+ years in marketing, preferably in acquisition marketing with B2B experience
- Exceptional project management & attention to detail is a must
- 20% travel required for events
- Experience in Hubspot or other marketing automation tool
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for Qs mission to make the world work better
Perks & Benefits
- Exciting opportunity at an ambitious company, that is creating the first operating system for the built world
- Competitive salary & flexible vacation policy
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with company matching
- No cost premium option for medical & dental insurance
- Casual dress & pet-friendly office
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours & company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG