Squarespace is looking for a strategic product leader to accelerate revenue growth. We believe the next generation of independent business will compete by building world-class brands & connecting directly with their customers & we believe anybody on earth can do this. Our suite of tools support customers as they grow their ideas from concepts to established businesses.
As a PM for Payments & Subscriptions, you will be the product leader responsible for bringing Squarespace to a global audience. The majority of Squarespaces revenue comes from users purchasing a website subscription themselves, & the Payments team plays a meaningful role in the global expansion of the Squarespace community by enabling customers to use a payment method of their choice. As a PM on the Payments team, you will create the charter & features on how Squarespace evolves its payments platforms, across all product lines. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams across Squarespace to increase revenue.
The Subscriptions team manages the backbone of how our millions of customers pay for & manage their Squarespace products. The team builds, maintains, & expands our billing infrastructure, working with both custom in-house solutions & third party platforms to support existing products & new lines of business. The teams projects are pivotal in building operational excellence as Squarespace scales, unlocking the growth & success of our colleagues & our customers.
You are excited by questions that do not have obvious answers & are highly self-directed; you also have combination of deep product design sense & technical acumen as well as the desire to iterate to build outstanding products.
- Youll collaborate with engineering & design teams to build, experiment with, & iterate on new, impactful platform capabilities that drive revenue
- Youll work with external partners to provide premier payments products to Squarespaces customers
- You will craft a strong user experience to give a flawless payment interface for our users
- You will define, prioritize, & communicate short & long term product goals
- You will develop an understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, & usability testing
- You will identify & track essential qualitative & quantitative metrics for evaluating the impact of the products you lead, & for informing future investment decisions
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across all Squarespace products
- 6+ years of experience in product management, in companies building technology for small businesses, or related field
- Experience in crafting & helping build scalable platforms
- Keen product intuition & UX design sensibilities, with a desire to discover & fulfill the needs of internal & external users
- Proven ability to execute highly technical projects with cross-team dependencies
- Deep understanding of customer data & business outcomes
- Technical background & previous experience in SaaS subscriptions and/or payments preferred
- Strong cross-functional relationship builder
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.