We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department & raising awareness of the companys global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents & aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Senior IT Internal Audit Associate will participate in the planning & execution of the IT & operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness & efficiency & being a steward of financial integrity & controls, while serving & supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn & grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in the design & testing of technology components of our SOX internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls, appropriate test activities, gaps & remediation of these gaps
- Provide guidance & support to key control owners as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (ex. implementation of new systems, impact assessment for changes in people, process or technology, etc)
- Prepare & provide trainings to management on key IT SOX initiatives & other relevant areas to educate the business & reiterate the importance of compliance
- Assist management in facilitating user access reviews & SOC-1 assessments
- Perform ongoing risk assessments for SOX ITGC with input from the Senior IT Manager & SVP Internal Audit
- Work closely with the business process team to ensure alignment on internal audit approach, timing, controls reliance, external audit reliance, etc
- Partner with the GRC team to understand new guidelines or requirements, & work with IT Audit - Senior Manager to design & implement any relevant controls (ex. GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- Provide creative input that will drive process efficiency across the organization & add value to the audit process
- Establish & maintain excellent relationships within the team & across the business
- Coordinate activities with external auditors.
- Participate in the preparation of audit reports & Audit Committee communications
- Perform other related special studies or projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- CISA/CIA certification preferred
- 3+ years of relevant IT audit & SOX experience, with a mix of private & public accounting experience preferred
- Experience with ITGC & automated/application control testing in SaaS systems
- Experience with systems such as NetSuite, Boomi, WMS, Kyriba, Coupa, Salesforce etc
- Highly organized, motivated, detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Objective, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to manage competing priorities & deadlines
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.