As Partner Success Principal on Vias platform partnerships team, you will build & maintain long-lasting relationships with partners using Vias on-demand transit solution (public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, & other transportation providers). You will be responsible to provide strategic insights on their operations, support them during different phases of their growth & be a sounding board in their operations decisions. You will be responsible for increasing partners satisfaction, platform usage, & retention of our clients by acting as their trusted advisor & as their voice to other parts of the organization. You will monitor the daily operations of our partners' deployments & play a key role in driving the continuous improvement & growth of their service, enabling Via to retain valued clients & drive long-term revenue growth.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect Partners feedback, analyze data & provide insights on how to improve the efficiency & quality of their service
- Manage & develop client relationships with public sector transportation agencies & private sector transportation providers, translating a business agreement into a growing & successful on-demand transit system.
- Leveraging demand, usage, & other performance data harvested across multiple data tools, advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider & driver acquisition & product enhancements.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate & oversee all logistical & technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the Via platform & use this knowledge to distill client requests & turn them into an actual product & operational improvements.
- Promote best practices & new ways for clients to leverage our platform & solutions growing client usage & enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Stay informed on current events & trends involving clients, Via competitors & the mobility/transportation industry
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a client facing role; Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting experience in a software/SaaS environment preferred
- A strong executor: you are detail-oriented & get the job done
- Organized & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player: people love working with you & for you
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelors Degree (MBA a plus) & a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Experience at a startup and/or in the mobility sector a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.