Were on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more & more direct to consumer medical services.
We think you should join us. Heres why:
- We see things differently. Thats why were building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- Were humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - thats why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when & where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- Were building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, & we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty & in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums & offer free contacts to our employees.
About the Role
Simple Health is seeking a Florida licensed Pharmacy Technician to work out of our Deerfield Beach, FL pharmacy. There you will work closely with our Head of Pharmacy & Staff Pharmacists to ensure prompt, safe, & accurate medication delivery. The right candidate will possess a keen attention to detail & a can do attitude. Reporting directly to the Head of Pharmacy, this person will have the opportunity to participate in the future of pharmacy & help build an enjoyable work environment.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurate data entry
- Labeling of preparations & prescriptions
- Retrieval of prescription files, patient files & profiles, & other similar records pertaining to the practice of pharmacy
- The counting, weighing, measuring, & pouring of prescription medication or stock legend drugs
- The initiation of communication to confirm the patients name, medication, strength, quantity, directions, number of refills, & date of last refill
- Maintenance of pharmacy equipment & supplies
- The acceptance of authorization to dispense medications pursuant to a prescribing practitioners authorization to fill an existing prescription that has no refills remaining (refill authorization)
- Participating in continuous quality improvement related events, meetings, or presentations
- Participation in inventory removal of expired medications
- Under the supervision of a pharmacist, may initiate or receive communications with a practitioner or his or her agent, on behalf of a patient, regarding refill authorization request
- While under the direct supervision of the pharmacist, performance of any other mechanical, technical or administrative tasks which do not themselves constitutes the practice of the profession of pharmacy
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Registered Pharmacy Technician - FL
- Abacus POS experience (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Youre passionate about womens health & have experience providing relevant patient counseling & support
- You love technology, enjoy & excel at figuring out new software
- Youre excited to build operational processes & love driving efficiency
- You operate with an entrepreneurs mindset - no job is too small for you & no problem is too large