Company Description|Job Description
Job Title: Real Time Payments Global Business Development Director
Job Code: REF19557Q
Skill Category: Product
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st October 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
If you think you could support Visa as an RTP Global Business Development Director, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Visa Real-Time Payments focuses on building & deploying innovative technologies to modernize payments around the world. To affect this global transformation, we are looking for leaders who are passionate about innovating & delivering truly differentiated payment solutions for specific marketplaces. Successful execution of this role will be achieved through a combination of leadership, payments & delivery knowledge, communication, & applied strategy in applying Visa's new but rapidly expanding real-time payments offering.
The RTP Global Business Development Director will support the Regional Head in formulating & executing Visa's go-to-market strategy for real-time payments. The Director will work with the regional teams to lead business development efforts & implementation, in conjunction with our existing sales force.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Drive business development initiatives to respond to regional RFIs & RFPs, all while establishing strong working relationships across key banks, central banks, & other payment regulatory bodies
- Articulate & develop Visa's RTP strategy in the regions & prioritize sales activities against the greater strategy
- Provide technical support & subject matter expertise to new stakeholders
- Partner with regional product & executive teams to develop Visa's regional strategies for ACH/Real-time Payments
- Collaborate closely with product management teams, acting as a project manager on strategic projects, & bringing timely & useful insight, perspective, analytical support, & research resources
- Coordinate with Visa's technology, processing, & product teams, where relevant
- Identify partnership opportunities to support Visa's strategy
- Foster an inclusive team culture that is collaborative & inquisitive
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex & often ambiguous environment
What we're after
- Bachelor's degree, or hold equivalent professional experience
- High level of experience working for ACH/Real-Time Payments operators; or experience working in the cash management functions of leading FIs
- Experience of leading global payments practice & implementing real time payments
- Business development & client-facing experience
- Demonstrate superior strategic, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Be a natural collaborator, with excellent communication skills who can play an active role in driving a long-term vision for Real-Time payments within specified region
- Exhibit relevant & consistent leadership behaviours in team management, customer communications & internal interactions with peers, senior management, clients, & third party vendors
- Possess ability to coordinate multiple complex cross-functional projects & processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior & junior levels
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced & dynamic environment