We're looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise Sales executive to help us connect more merchants with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform. At DoorDash, merchant partnerships play a critical role in strengthening operations, accelerating consumer growth, & improving our bottom line.
Your job as an Account Executive, Enterprise Partnerships executive will have two central focuses. The first will be to support our enterprise sales team in making favorite national merchants available for delivery on DoorDash via the franchise segment. The second will be to strategize with our Enterprise team to ensure that national sales goals are exceeded with other prospective national partners.
What youll do
- Sell franchisees of national brands on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Partner closely with Sr. Enterprise Partnership leads to draft compelling proposals for franchisees during the sales process
- Manage the pipeline of merchants in all phases of our relationship; prospecting, & closing
- Develop - franchise specific strategies in existing & launch markets
- Drive account strategies help coordinate selling efforts across the team to execute highly strategic sales processes to win deals
- Scale learnings establish best practices for how to effectively engage with franchisees & develop & implement new sales initiatives, strategies & programs to help increase throughput
- High-energy & fearless youll do whatever it takes to win
- Experience selling into franchisees
- Self-starter you have a bias towards action & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Self-motivated you are able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, & monthly goals
- Problem solver you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 5+ years of sales experience selling into franchise accounts with a track record of being a top performer
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- 50% travel
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel & PowerPoint (Google Apps & Keynote are great as well!)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 3,200 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.