Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
With a geographically diverse & growing organization (offices in San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake & Vancouver), our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
As an Onboarding Associate, your goal is to ensure Brex is seamlessly approving customers in a compliant manner, while reducing account fraud. This is a role that requires dedication to risk management as well as the customer experience. You will implement solutions to uplift processes & engage cross-functionally with our Sales, Customer Experience, Compliance, Engineering, & Product teams to contribute to meeting organizational goals.
- Assess the validity of Brex customer applications while also ensuring all customers are onboarded in compliance with all relevant financial regulations & customer activity guidelines
- Review existing onboarding process & identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Engineering to implement these improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing learning & success of your team, & the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, & aiding in documentation
What We Value
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of experience preferred
- Passionate about fraud & risk
- Strong analytical rigor & attention to details
- Customer centric & passionate about thinking through customer needs & working with them while balancing risk exposures
- Ability to communicate technical problems in a elegant & tactful way
- FinTech, Big 4, Accounting or other financial experience preferred