This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Implementation Manager France
Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants in France. This position is based in Paris & the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused & tech savvy.
Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
- Solution design: Serve as the chief technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity & quality of their integration to ours.
- Project management: Work closely with the merchant & the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be multi-acquirer routing, optimisation of conversion rates, risk management, omni-channel payment acceptance integration, & many more.
Who you are
- Communication: Excellent communication competences; comfortable with leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- Analytical skills: Able to come up with & clearly communicate very pragmatic & practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- Knowledge: Good understanding of the payment industry, combined with good project management & planning skills are key to excel in this position.
- Experience: A strong technical education/training coupled with experience ineitherpayment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things).
- Project Management: Proven project management & planning skills.
- Development: Experience with Web APIs & software development is needed.
- Language: Fluency in English & French is required for this position.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!