Were Alfred, & were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software & services to deliver inhome support & local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people & things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services & saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
The Manager of Real Estate Growth will play a critical role in shaping & executing Alfreds multi family growth strategy with direct responsibility for driving expansion through management contracts across all markets. The successful candidate will have a network of property management leaders, asset managers, institutional connections & other influencers across the residential real estate industry.
How youll contribute to #OneTeam
- Ownership of sourcing & closing property management contracts to achieve quarterly revenue & regional targets
- Develop & execute strategic expansion initiatives to spur on rapid growth
- Manage sales flow & professional pipeline
- Ensure the successful transition of relationships to Account Management with contract closing
- Develop tools & processes to scale growth; collaborate on development of all sales materials (i.e. case studies, presentation decks, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with teams across Growth, Operations & Technology
- Build strong, long-lasting partnerships with property owners, developers & management groups
- Creates opportunities to grow the account base through customer interactions.
What superpowers youll use
- Strategic negotiation through complex deal structures & types
- Excellent judgment & creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently & prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to motivate a growing team to achieve their goals
Who you are
- Strong relationship-builder with extensive network across the residential real estate community
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in residential real estate and/or a real estate sales role
- Proven track record working in a consultative, enterprise-level sales capacity
- Strong communication & presentation skills; a natural influencer