HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way people eat, forever!
Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 7 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase, this is a great time to join. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job:
This is an exciting opportunity for astrong candidate with project experience, ideally in food retail, to join our Product & Customer Insights team andcontribute to HelloFreshs long-term strategy by supporting the continuous review & refinement of our Existing Product portfolio.
Were talking recipe ranges, box types and/or product additions such as our latest add-on, breads, wine. You will be coming into a team with a wealth of direct-to-consumer data at your fingertips... but its not enough to have that data available.
We want someone who can use the insights to feed innovation, & continuously enhance our existing product portfolio (EPD).
What you will be doing:
- Support Insights & Product teams to enable EPD improvements & growth through better understanding of both our customers & competitors
- Responsible for market scanning & competitor benchmarking for EPD across both Product & Insights teams
- Ownership of seasonal in menu product initiatives & activation with local marketing functions (E.g. Mother's Day, Easter)
- Operational management/support of EPD recipe gap filling process, via targeted recipe campaigns designed to ensure excitement & variety for our different customer groups (working cross-functionally with Culinary & Menu Planning teams)
- Proactively work cross-functionally to identify knowledge gaps & solve business problems through actionable insights, e.g. NPS
- Analysis & reporting on existing product performance
- Being a champion for your customers within the business
Who you are:
- 2 years experience within a commercial FMCG role, such as brand / category management (e-commerce experience is a bonus), or a top tier consultancy within these industries
- Solid problem-solving orientation, ability to work in a fast-paced, team & customer-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Excellent grasp of quantitative analysis tools, e.g. Excel
- Superior written/verbal communication skills with the ability to tell a compelling & persuasive story from insights & analysis
- SQL skills would be a huge plus
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Free Breakfast everyday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Borrow My Doggy premium membership
- Fantastic weekly social activities & legendary Summer & Christmas parties
- Free weekly Yoga class & other well-being initiatives
Start date: ASAP
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Then we will invite you for two face to face interviews: one competency interview & one culture fit interview. The last stage would be a final interview with our Head of Product Development.