Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest discovery platform, is hiring a drivenMarketing Managerfor its Americas Marketing team based in NYC, with a focus on the LATAM market. If youre a creative marketer with a real feel for whats happening in the space, if you like the informal & thrilling dynamics of one of the leading companies in the digital media space, come join the best & brightest.
This role will drive demand & build customer relationships across the Latin American market through online & offline channels. This role will take responsibility for Taboola being in the right place & the right time, localizing the companys messages to a fine point, & helping turn general interest into actual business. The position will also have a hand in Taboolas U.S. based marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Create & manage the marketing strategies & resulting initiatives in the LATAM market
- Collaborate with & advise sales & marketing teams to build & execute holistic GTM & CRM plans in the Americas
- Maintain a pulse on industry events to determine where Taboola should be in the market to create awareness & drive demand for disparate business units & product lines
- Execute both online & offline programs such as industry conferences, large & small scale hosted events, workshops, webinars & more
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboolas product positioning, core advantage & unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- Position includes travel
- Spanish language fluency a must; experience working in the LATAM market a plus
- 3+ years experience in a marketing position, preferably in the digital media/adtech space
- Ability to work well both independently with a high degree of autonomy & as part of a team in a global, diverse group
- Experience developing marketing strategy for emerging markets or sales territories
- Extremely detail oriented, collaborative & deadline driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Experience withsalesforce.com, Marketo, Adobe
- Portuguese language proficiency a plus
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.