What we do:
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures, & enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths machine learning, analytics, data visualization, & software development with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is an enormous savings in development time & resources for Uptakes partners & a proven industrial-grade software platform that delivers value to partners & their end customers.
What youll do:
Were looking for someone that is passionate about technology & the startup world. You need to be a self-starter & have the flexibility to adapt to the rapidly changing environment. Youll have the opportunity to work with leaders across the company to help attract the greatest talent to Uptake. You are smart, empathetic, & ready to go above & beyond to deliver a great candidate experience throughout every interaction with & in the representation of our team. You are the face of Uptake & are an ambassador of the brand inside & outside the office. We are a small, but mighty, People team so be prepared to jump into other areas of People & HR as needed.
- Source, network, & screen outbound & inbound candidates
- Source candidates through various methods, focusing specifically on more passive candidates
- Screen each candidate on their technical skills, past experience, motivators & assess culture fit
- Master the art of behavioral interviewing to find the best talent for our constantly changing environment
- Be the go-to person for the latest market trends & recruiting strategies
- Be able to adapt your recruiting process to an ever-changing startup environment
- Network & be the face of Uptake at branding events in the community & recruiting events
- Build a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs & help identify ways for Uptake to identify talented diverse candidates
- Contribute to the onboarding process to ensure each candidate is informed, organized, & excited to start their career with Uptake
- 3+ year of recruiting experience - agency or corporate experience
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding metrics
- Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Greenhouse
- Prior experience with LinkedIn Recruiter & other sourcing tools & technologies
- A passion for people!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes & encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.