Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
This is a senior-level role for someone capable of owning & scaling Circles 24x7x365 Global Customer Support organization. You will play an integral role in defining & executing our strategy for providing world class service to customers with every interaction. From resolving general inquiries to troubleshooting complex technical issues, you & your team will partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to address all customer needs in a timely manner, build & optimize ticket flows & procedures, & provide regular operations reports to a cross-functional team on a monthly basis.
Most importantly, you will set the foundation for long-term, successful customer relationships that rely on Circles technology & future innovation to grow their business.
What you'll work on:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, & coaching a global team of Customer Support Representatives & Managers
- Developing & publishing policies & standard operating procedures for the Customer Support organization
- Creating & maintaining knowledge base documentation, as well as support playbooks & macros, for all of Circles products & services
- Ensuring that all Circle customers are delighted with the service provided by the support team, as measured by customer satisfaction surveys
- Optimizing ticket flows, procedures, & tools used for tracking & responding to customer issues
- Defining & maintaining SLAs for all issue types & priorities, handling critical escalations, & providing incident reports to customers
- Reporting regularly to internal stakeholders on customer support operations & ticket metrics
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 15+ years experience in customer service or support roles, with progressive responsibilities
- 7+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing managers
- Experience building & operating a 24x7x365 customer support organization servicing customers around the globe
- Knowledge of commonly used helpdesk software such as Zendesk, Hubspot Service Desk & JIRA
- You have a passion for enabling & motivating people to do their best work
- You work very well cross-functionally, & are able to think rigorously & make hard decisions & tradeoffs
- You have experience managing remote teams
- The ability to thrive on a fast pace environment with high level of autonomy & responsibilities
- Track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.