At Booster were on a mission to accelerate the transition to clean, environmentally friendly, cost effective energy by creating the first fuel agnostic energy supply chain. We believe the adoption of alternative energies is slow because of access & weve begun to change that with our disruptive new supply platform. By delivering the right fuel to the right vehicle at the right time we create efficiency across the entire energy process. Weve successfully applied this model to fossil fuels reducing carbon emissions by 1.1 lbs of CO emissions with each delivery. Bio & alternative fuels are next. Were the catalyst to better energy for you, your community & our planet.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, articulate, high energy Sales Development Manager that will be responsible for building, leading, & growing a team of Sales Development Representatives to create a pipeline of quality & actionable opportunities. Their team will be tasked with identifying, qualifying, & generating interest from Fortune 5 to 5000 companies.
This role will lead the Sales Development Team to meet KPIs including revenue goals resulting from the opportunities they build with their team of Account Executives. This is your chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity that will disrupt the future of how America's companies fuel their vehicles. You must be comfortable with the full sales cycle: creating sales strategies, prospecting & closing sales & understand how to build a team to effectively execute Top of Funnel activities & results.
Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo & obsessed with improving anything they touch. They will be proven leaders with a strong work ethic & achievement oriented aptitude. We offer a competitive base salary & commission.
Are you looking for a company where you are valued & able to contribute to the overall success of a growing business? Then we want to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Hire, coach, & lead a team of Sales Development Reps to identify, research & enrich, & generate interest in Boosters Service
- Lead your team to create a pipeline of strong qualified opportunities to be handed off & worked with their Account Executive teammates
- Work with Sales Managers to develop scalable strategies to increase sales velocity & efficiency to corporate fleet companies
- Listening actively during 1:1 & coaching sessions to identify professional development opportunities, then creating an impactful development plan
- Make sound judgment decisions, adapt in a dynamic & changing environment, & be an advocate for our customers & company
- Create & deliver scalable client-focused sales process & communication that address customer objectives & generate two-way dialogue
- Develop solid relationships with peers across Enterprise, Inside, Account Management, & Revenue Operations by being an active team player
- Update daily/weekly team activities/pipeline
- Be a positive role model in all situations with a foundation of integrity
- Identify & implement continual process improvement initiatives, share ideas to enhance the performance of the position, team, & company
What You Should Already Know
- 3+ years of experience in sales management & leadership within a relevant fast-paced environment
- Passionate about helping your reps achieve individual & team success. Self-driven, motivated & results oriented
- Analytical, data driven decision maker, leveraging forecast & tools to inform performance
- Familiarity with the unique demands of a start-up environment
- Ability to think, plan & sell strategically
- Possess a consultative, customer centric selling philosophy
- High integrity, ethics, & team-building abilities
- Polished communication skills; ability to deliver Boosters message to senior executives as well as all levels of management
- Impeccably detailed oriented; ability to think analytically about individual, team, & regional performance & use data to drive decisions
- Strong presentation, organization, time management, problem solving skills
- Preferred Experience with: Salesforce.com, Chorus.io, HVS / SalesLoft / Outreach.io, DialPad or similar VoIP Dialers
- A sense of humor & ability to not take oneself too seriously
About Our Benefits
- Keep Everyone Healthy. We know that you work to take care of your loved ones. Thats why we offer benefits that cover you & your family including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance coverage for you!
- Recharge Your Batteries. We have unlimited responsible PTO. Take the quality time you need, when you need it. Take care of personal stuff. Stop & smell the roses. This is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Invest in You. Utilize our highly-rated savings matches to help meet your long-term financial goals.
- Be Part of Something. Not only will you get to build something that could redefine consumer behavior, youll be an owner. Get Early Stock Options at a fast-growing startup with strong VC backing.
Some Background on Us
GEEKWIRE, Gas Station On Wheels: Booster Fuels Raises $56M
CNBC, Booster Fuels Wants to be the Amazon Prime of Gasoline
NBC NEWS, A Different Route To Silicon Valley: From Truck Driving To Tech Startup
TELEMUNDO, Gasolina a domicilio en San Jos
TECHCRUNCH, Booster Raises $20 Million to Fill Your Car at Work
Individuals seeking employment at Booster are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
Booster does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature & level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, & skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Booster doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes & won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Booster.