JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics will leverage management & analytical skills, & innate curiosity to help the company to improve its marketing effectiveness in global expansion. Were looking for a strong, self-motivated individual who can leverage data to tell great stories as well as a consumer-centric mindset in everything they do. If you crave working with fun, talented & driven people in a high-growth environment, then this position is for you!
This role is responsible for managing international marketing analytics solutions & projects from concept to execution, including KPI standardization, survey design, data ingestion, project schedules, implementation & insight generation. Heavy emphasis on proven ability to manage details across a broad range of research studies; project management experience is a must on top of strong analytics experience.
In this role, you will -
- Partner with internal & external teams to design best-in-class analytics, customer insight & technology disciplines for marketing campaigns in different countries
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns across the globe, develop KPI reports & generate insights that tell the story behind data to non-technical team members to drive key marketing decisions
- Lead analysis working with complex data from multiple data sources to drive efficiencies & optimizations & disseminate learnings across countries.
- Assist with marketing planning/optimization process through complex statistical modeling, data mining & analysis
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in analytical roles or consulting on a global scale
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, & problem-solving abilities along with an analytical aptitude, inquisitive nature, & a passion to turn data into insights.
- Worked with complex data before using multiple data sources to create insights to improve business performance
- Experience of designing measurement solutions through consumer surveys, syndicated data & other data sources
- Able to create compelling stories in visual & writing from data to drive business decisions.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must
- Experienced with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with stakeholder management: research agencies, marketing teams & data scientists
- A highly motivated self-starter; flexible, adaptable, & able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in international teams & go-to-market strategies is a plus
- Experience in Market Research / Consumer Insights is a plus
- Previous experience with CPG companies is a big plus
- Experience in statistical modeling using marketing data is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint) including the ability to use macros to increase efficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Degree in analytical fields such as Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration. MBA is a plus.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the worlds greatest cities
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive work environment for all employees & job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles