The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is in the process of building out a world-class Support organization & is looking for energetic self-starters to help our largest clients take their search experience to the next level. The Client Support Team is a group of technically savvy, social people who enjoy helping customers & solving complex problems. Core responsibilities include assisting our Clients on the Yext platform, troubleshooting escalated technical issues in real-time, & providing best practices.
As a Client Support Specialist you will be working with a diverse set of enterprise clients who have made an investment in Yext to manage their search experience across a network of maps, apps, social networks, directories, & search engines. Your role is to support those clients post-sale technical relationship, by becoming a technical expert in Yext products, internal processes, & the needs of our customers. Yext provides a very dynamic environment with a lot of opportunities for you to expand your skill set & grow.
The ideal candidate is proactive, positive, curious & flexible, a person open to new ideas & ways of working.
What Youll Do
- Provide post-implementation technical & consultative support, that is prompt, friendly & accurate, to our SMB, Partner, & Enterprise clients via email, phone, & chat
- Develop ticket management strategies & ensure adherence to the SLA.
- Provide platform configuration & data management services to our clients & partners
- Troubleshoot reported product & publisher issues to diagnose & provide accurate, valid & complete information to our customers, escalating bugs to internal Yext teams.
- Identify & surface trending customer/product issues, drive UI/UX improvements & new functionality by surfacing client feedback to Product with a focus on potential solutions.
- Help increase efficiency by creating Macros for repeat requests & contributing to new articles on the Help Center.
- Specialize in a product or a feature & become a Subject Matter Expert by attending training sessions & documenting new features & behaviors.
- Work cross-functionally with Client Success Managers, Platform Services, & technical teams at Yext to deliver exceptional service, & ensure we are exceeding client expectations - every time!
- Ideate, build & scale new ways of thinking about the value we are bringing to clients as well as our internal operational efficiency.
- Serve as a mentor/coach to more junior members of the PS&S team, including interns
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
- Be a client-facing representative of Yext and ensure professionalism, actively listening & understanding the needs of our clients, & ensuring a solution-oriented mindset.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 1+ years of professional work experience, ideally in a customer support/contact center environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel, SQL a plus
- Knowledge of ZenDesk
- Strong problem-solving orientation
- Proficient in data analysis & manipulation
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, & understand complicated & abstract ideas, working with a solutions orientated mindset to solve issues.
- A knack for synthesizing technical concepts into digestible bits of information & effectively convey this information to others
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues internally, across departments & to our Enterprise clients
- Customer-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Evidence of leadership, outstanding track record, and/or peer recognition that separate you from others.
- Ability to work quickly, independently & accurately in a high-volume environment, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills, & the ability to adapt quickly & learn to new programs, products & procedures
- Ability to work 40 hours/week & overtime as needed
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.