About the Role
As a Graphic Designer (Design Team) at Harry's youll focus on shaping creative strategies & executing design solutions stemming from a clear understanding of our user's needs & business's goals. Youll flawlessly execute on design-driven initiatives, specifically, packaging, in-store merchandising, creative direction, & branding.
You will work with a multidisciplinary team that includes: product development, brand marketing, print production, industrial design & project management. They all have in common their empathy for our customers, critical thinking & love of design.
What you will accomplish:
You will specifically be responsible for, but not limited to performing the following:
- Design & develop creative assets including: packaging, in-store retail environments & brand collaborations
- Design with confidence, but humbly work with others to achieve goals
- Push design - Develop systems & approaches for how our brand comes to life around the world
- Develop visual identity systems - the articulation & maintenance of our brand guidelines
- Strategically develop processes that allow you & your team to consistently meet deadlines & exceed expectations
- Ensure all creative efforts accurately represent project goals & maintain brand values
- Work cross-functionally through the design process to make sure that projects maintain timing, quality & budgets
- Build prototypes & create dynamic presentations to best tell your story to project stakeholders
- See the business & collaborative process from a 360 degree view - humbly get other's perspectives & inputs & apply them tactfully into your work
- Continually explore opportunities to enhance, improve, & expand Harry's brand value
- Stay inspired & connected to the industry & design trends
This should describe you:
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions
- 6-8+ years experience in design, spanning multiple industries & project types, with a focus on print design
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven track record partnering with multiple disciplines on projects & practices
- Amazing skills at InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Word.
- Super passionate about design & the process
- Open-minded & enjoys an energetic & fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work & meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to live by Harrys values
- Learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- Thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- Always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Senior Art Director
- Working within the broader Design team
- Working cross-functionally with the entire Harrys organization to design packaging, in-store displays & create new brand identities.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.