Clubhouse was built by software engineers with the goal of making project management software less painful, more collaborative, & help software development teams do their best work. The platform combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan & manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, & define deadlines & milestones based upon data & predictive modeling.
As the Senior Accountant at Clubhouse, youll be responsible for owning all Accounting functions. Reporting to the VP of Finance, youll also be collaborating on other aspects of the business. If youre a proactive & self-motivated CPA with audit experience, this is the role for you. Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting processes, controls & systems is required, as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management & support cross-functional teams.
What youll do as a Senior Accountant:
- Manage the month-end close process & help reduce our cycle time
- Prepare month end financial statements & budget vs actual departmental reports
- Lead Audit preparation
- Assist with diligence requests from investors
- Maintain accounting schedules
- Create dashboard reports to monitor the health of the business
- Handle Accounts Payable & assist with AR activities
- Manage expense reimbursement system
- Create ad hoc Finance & Accounting reports using Excel
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of Audit experience
- CPA or on a CPA track
- Ability to work independently & multi-task
- Proficiency in Excel (index match, vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible Open Vacation Plan
- Remote working flexibility
- Conference Budget
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability)
- Generous Parental Leave (12 weeks)
Who we are:
What originally started as a Hack Day project has grown into a product that is used by more than 1,000 companies across the globe...and we have big plans to continue our growth. We currently have more than 40 employees worldwide, an HQ in New York City, & were backed by some of the best investors in tech.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
*Clubhouse is not currently accepting proposals from agencies or third party recruiters for this position.