The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for a customer support engineer eager to help customers succeed. As a support engineer, you will work with customers from all around the world running Kinetica Active Analytics Platform in different environments on a daily basis, which results in opportunities to learn & help shape the future of the product with your feedback.
If you are driven, smart & thrive when solving challenging problems then this is the right place for you.
- Become an SME on Kinetica Analytics Platform
- Provide technical support to enterprise customers
- Write & publish knowledge base articles to help facilitate self-service support
- Work closely with Product & Engineering teams to manage customer escalations
- Find creative solutions to challenging & complex problems through analytical & highly technical troubleshooting skills
- Dedicated & flexible schedule - availableto sometimes work on weekends as required for On-Call rotation