Imagine a world dedicated to Security Without Compromise. Synack, headquartered in Silicon Valley with regional offices around the world, has protected over 100 global organizations by reducing companies security risk & increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the worlds best & most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful & controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise. At Synack, we arent afraid to think outside the box or take on big challenges. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, & Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
Our adoption within the Enterprise & US Federal Government has been explosive & as a result we are currently looking to expand our team. We are seeking a seasoned Solutions Architect that will work independently as a key member of the sales team, providing technical product expertise in building the appropriate solution for the prospect. In this role, you will be a high impact, go-to technical resource who is an early touch point for customers, establishing Synack as an innovative technical leader for enterprises. In addition to setting the foundation for what makes a strong technical partnership between Synack & client, you will field questions related to vulnerability discovery, management & remediation, Synacks technology & processes, & integration of Synack into existing workflows.
Heres what you'll do:
- Have outstanding relevant technical competencies coupled with a consultative mindset to gather requirements, understand customer needs & influence internal stakeholders
- Deliver comprehensive pre-sales technical engagement planning, including:
- Understanding the digital attack surface & value at risk
- Performing black & gray box surveys of applications & networks
- Documenting & reporting survey findings with customers & internal stakeholders
- Leveraging findings to create technical proposals
- Provide support during prospect meetings by leading relevant product demos
- Develop an understanding of the prospect by asking thoughtful questions about:
- Their digital attack surface & value at risk
- Their existing vulnerability programs, tools & methods
- Their security program, including ERM requirements & goals
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop & execute key account development plans
Here's what you'll need:
- 4+ years of proven experience with technical sales support, Enterprise
- 8+ years of field sales experience
- Strong technical background with a consultative approach
- BS/BA or higher-level degree in relevant field preferred
- Experience in vulnerability discovery, management & remediation:
- OWASP, CVSS, CVE, pen testing, automated scanning
- The strengths & weaknesses of various approaches
- Outstanding presentation skills & a compelling, professional communication style in written responses to emails, RFPs, white papers, & report submittals
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills & ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong experience working in complex environments with a strong ability to work through contractual requirements & demands to ensure a successful engagement
- Experience with vulnerability management, risk management frameworks & associated business workflows
- Experience with penetration testing methodologies & legal requirements
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g. Network+, Security+, CISA, CEH, CISSP)
- Compliance & audit familiarity (PCI, ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2)
Its all hands on deck, its hard work, its winning, its Synack.
Synack is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.