Welcome to Jetty - a new financial services company giving renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations. Our goal is to build intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love & protect the things they care about the most.
We are looking for a technical Project Manager for an estimated six month contract engagement to deliver against a core infrastructure project. This individual will work to work closely with our engineers to formalize project scopes & objectives, develop detailed project schedules & work plans, & drive the project to completion. Successful delivery will require managing interactions with an external vendor as well as cross-functional collaboration with the VP Product, CTO, Chief Insurance Officer, & other members of senior management.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand key business & technology drivers
- Communicate a common understanding of project goals by setting & managing expectations
- Participate in the estimating effort, assessing risk, & defining milestones
- Establish, plan, & execute major milestone reviews & decision gates to complete the program & project life cycle.
- Manage cross-functional execution teams through influence where direct reporting lines do not exist
- Manage & appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, & changes
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years technology project management experience
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle as well as expert knowledge of both Agile & Plan Driven project management principles & practices with the ability to blend them together in enterprise-level application development projects
- Candidates must have proven experience working in a matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience managing large-scale, complex programs
- Strong negotiation & issue resolution skills
- Expert understanding of project & program management processes & methodologies