Clubhouse is a project management platform that is loved by software teams around the world. Thousands of organizations from fast-growing startups such as Elastic & FullStory to large enterprises such as Cond Nast & Deloitte use Clubhouse to build software at scale.
The company is entering an exciting period of growth with more customers, more employees, & more product usage every month. All this generates more data & more interesting insights regarding customer behavior. We have lots of questions about our business, & were looking for someone who can ask even better ones than we can. We've built some data infrastructure, analyzed our data a bit, & built a bunch of reports. But we dont have a data team or anyone dedicated to data analysis yet. Thats where you come in!
Were looking for our first Data Analyst. You are already a SQL jockey, but that's just the start. You're creative & know how to structure analsyses. You like finding & telling the story from the data. Gene Zelazny would be proud of how you communicate data both clearly & persuasively. And of course, you display excellent attention to detail & have already found the typo in this job description.
What you will do:
- Be the go-to expert among a team of data-hungry product managers, designers, engineers, & business managers
- Work with people throughout the organization to uncover new insights from our data
- Improve our business intelligence by building new, easy-to-use reports & dashboards
- Manage work prioritization by asking the right questions
- Collaborate with the product, business, & functional teams to assess product performance & identify new areas of innovation
- BA/BS; degree in mathematics, economics, finance or statistics is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in tech or online industry
- Strong proven experience pulling data via SQL, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Expert at Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to generate crisp & compelling data visualizations & be a strong communicator of results
- Experience with business intelligence systems & dashboard generation (e.g., Tableau, Chartio)
- Good problem-solving skills & organizational skills
- An energetic, fun, & creative approach to getting the job done