Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & help organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions help 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Data Team
We sit on top of a mountain of data here at SurveyMonkey - behavioral, experimentation, transactional, & user level. The Data team provides the tools to allow us to be a data driven business.
As a Data Product Analyst Intern, you will work with business & technical teams to establish essential metrics & identify opportunities to unlock new growth in our business. Using your skills & business perspective, you will analyze user interactions with SurveyMonkey's website, & create reports & tools to ensure decision-makers in the company can easily track product performance & conduct focused analyses to make specific recommendations to improve our business.
What we're looking for
As we refine & expand our Data Product strategy, you will help determine new standards & establishing self-service tools to expand internal access to data & basic reporting tools. If you excel in environments where you help create relevant insights by solving problems, we'd love to hear from you.
- Partner with multiple teams to provide data insights, identify trends & opportunities, & answer questions
- Apply your skills in quantitative analysis to analyze how our users work with our products
- Work with various teams to build data products
- Manipulate & analyze data from multiple sources, ensure data quality
- Communicate analysis & associated insights to broad audiences
- Democratize data by designing interactive reports & dashboards
- Currently pursue a bachelor's degree in Quantitative or Computational field (Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, etc.), or other equivalent quantitative experience.
- Proficient in accessing data warehouses (SQL, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, proprietary equivalents)
- Experience building dashboards in common visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI )
- Think from both the user's & business' point of view.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.