Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
About the Position
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team!
Youll drive innovation around privacy & data collaboration for our Measurement products. Youll lead our efforts with data clean rooms, data marketplaces & AdTech/MarTech platforms to scale out future-proof solutions that help marketers measure campaigns using Foursquares location technology.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional technical background who can navigate the details of data storage & management, statistical analysis, & machine learning.
In this role, youll
- Launch privacy-first Foursquare Measurement offerings in trusted data collaboration environments & measurement platforms
- Grow & evolve Measurement integrations with the AdTech/MarTech partner ecosystem
- Partner with data science & engineering to manage day-to-day product development for projects across the Measurement product suite
- Work cross-functionally with other Foursquare teams to execute features & ensure a cohesive integration across the broader organization
What youll need
- 3 years of experience in Product Management
- 3 years of experience in big data, programmatic & ad tech
- Deep knowledge of data management, data clean rooms & programmatic platforms
- Proficiency in statistical analysis & data science
- High degree of critical thinking, problem-solving, & analytical skills
- A track record of collaboration across teams to ensure product success
- Location data experience is a plus
- A degree in engineering or math-related discipline is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings & Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family Planning & Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.