The Program Manager, Content & Production is a critical part of the strategic planning & project management group within the Content Team. Reporting to the CCO & SVP, Content Strategy, but interfacing heavily with our Program Management & PMO teams, the person will require a unique blend of expertise. The ability to interpret, communicate & create a strategy for all projects in play at Peloton from a Content POV.
As Peloton strategically advances our content product offering & grows to support the company wide initiatives, this role will be a critical lia to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on key development projects at Peloton, focusing on interdepartmental alignment, roadmap adherence & accountability as it relates to the Content teams role in said projects. In certain cases, this individual will be driving the planning & alignment on Content led initiatives, i.e. studio launches.
Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, & communicates with efficiency & ease. This individual should also have the confidence to raise concern, flag challenges & elevate to senior leadership as needed as projects move through to completion.
- Work closely with leadership, production, instructors & key stakeholders to determine optimal schedule, workflow & deliverables on all projects.
- Interface with key departments, including senior leadership on all strategic projects & development.
- Understanding of how partner teams at the organization operate, communicate & function day to day to insure clear alignment on initiatives.
- Maintain & assist in creating the overall schedule & microschedules; track, flag, analyze progress, & reschedule as needed
- Facilitate communication to the crew, broader Peloton team & show leadership through weekly progress reports, workflow support, & daily updates
- Support departments with problem solving, anticipating needs & concerns, & providing solutions
- 7+ years of project management & leadership experience.
- Confidence, clear communication skills & a positive attitude.
- Experience in Confluence, Smartsheets & Google Suite preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.