We are looking for a talented & ambitious Social Media Manager to join the in-house Creative team at Life House. You will be responsible for executing social strategy across the Life House Hotels accounts as well as our white label properties, creating original content, growing brand engagement, & managing & responding to followers & our community.
Reporting into the Creative Director, this role is an integral part of the newly-formed Creative department, & instrumental to growing our brands & offering. You will partner with Marketing & Revenue to align on business goals in order to achieve key results, while at the same time, pushing our creative forward to be the best it can be. You'll lead the development of our social so it is authentic, inspiring, & communicates our core mission, vision & pillars.
Both design & copywriting skills are needed for this position, along with a strategic mindset. You should be up to date on the latest social media trends, be an expert on best practices, & be able to suggest ways to streamline our processes. You will be responsible for regularly reporting on metrics & key results. We're looking for a team player who is self-motivated & keen to work within a start-up environment.
- Execute & manage social media strategies for our parent brand, our hotels, food & beverage outlets, & white label properties;
- Bring strategic & creative thinking to our social media;
- Create content (image, video, copy) that aligns with our business goals, as briefed by the Creative Director, which is driven by strategy & data;
- Build & maintain a posting schedule for all channels;
- Set up & maintain an analytics platform to report on performance on a monthly & quarterly basis;
- Grow our social following, brand engagement, & reach;
- Strategize & execute paid search campaigns, plus Facebook & Instagram marketing & paid advertising;
- Maintain guidelines to hand social media responsibilities to our general managers for each of our locations once new properties open. Run workshops to educate & support when needed;
- Cultivate partnerships with influencers & key members of our community, working collaboratively with the brand marketing team;
- Monitor SEO & user engagement & suggest content optimization for social & our websites;
- Assist with copywriting for our brands & websites, when needed;
- Perform community management by replying to comments & DMs, plus crisis communications;
- Stay up-to-date on best practices to make sure we're at the top of our game, providing insights & trends to inspire forward-thinking.
Skills And Experience
- Fluency in all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn;
- 4+ years of experience managing social strategy & execution, for a luxury or hospitality brand a strong plus;
- Hands-on experience in content management;
- Experience strategizing & executing paid search & Instagram & Facebook advertising;
- Excellent understanding of social media best practices;
- A proven ability to engage & build an audience across multiple channels;
- Strong copywriting skills;
- Understanding of SEO & web traffic metrics;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Suite;
- A self-starter mindset, able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time;
- The ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- An appreciation for hospitality & the pillars we stand for - food & drink, community, creativity, modern luxury.
To apply, please include your resume & portfolio (website link or PDF). Applications must submit a portfolio of work to be considered.