At Vimeo, we love designing & engineering tools that combine power with ease of use. Our QA Analysts work on professional-grade video tools for creators, contribute to test strategy, run tests, report results across the product, & much more.
About the team:
Were a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence, & is driven by careful attention to detail & planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective & experience are key to building great technology & believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by taking care of ourselves, our families, our users, & one another.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with other QA Analysts, QA Engineers, Product Leads, & Software Engineers to define, implement, & document Vimeos test strategy & best practices
- Leverage usage data & product awareness to prioritize & advocate for issues in the backlog
- Thoroughly test & validate all new features/bug fixes added to our product to optimize for quality & usability
- Work closely with developers to write test cases for all new features
- Run diagnostics & effectively report discovered issues to Engineers & Product Leads
- Triage / escalate new issues reported by our community
- Grow technically & professionally in a collaborative & inclusive environment with opportunities to learn & share with others
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Comprehension of various types of testing, including Discovery, Exploratory, Context-Driven, & Regression Testing
- Experience using data to assign priority to issues
- Empathy for how users interact with products
- Excellent communication skills & ability to capture & provide supporting data
- Comfortable collaborating with other Testers, Software Engineers, & Support Analysts
- Ability to recognize & run diagnosis on visual & functional regressions
- Experience with Web, Android, iOS, macOS, & TV Platforms
- Creative thinking to optimize test approach & efficiency
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.