BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why you would want to join us
BlaBlaCar has launched a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As part of the Bus Strategy team, you will work directly with BlaBlaCar's executives to support their strategic decision-making for bus activities. This means you will impact the direction BlaBlaCar is taking for the years to come !
What you will directly contribute to:
- Provide actionable insights & reports to BlaBlaCar's executives to support their strategic decision-making on our bus markets.
- Identify, analyze & monitor issues that affect our network dynamics & top line growth at the market level
- Build a strong understanding of our bus network dynamics & its evolution over time
- Build problem-solving framework to break down & structure complex issues
- Evaluate the performance of current business operations & recommend strategies & tactics to achieve business goals
- Build positive & trustful relationship while working with management & local teams to identify business needs, challenges & opportunities
What you will need to be successful:
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or Operations Research
- 3-5 years of professional experience in strategy or business analysis acquired in top tier strategy consulting firms, PE firms, Investment Banking/M&A or strategy department of a large organization
- Excellent communication skills: experience in synthesizing & communicating data clearly
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, ability to think strategically & outside the box
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Strong attention to details & the ability to step back to see the bigger picture
- High level of autonomy & proactivity
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (Tableau) & SQL would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- You identify with the BlaBlaCar mindset: a structured & humble doer with the ability to prioritize, who thrives on collaboration & teamwork.
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Think it. Build it. Use it.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Top health insurance (mutuelle)
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study