Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
The Senior Director of Platform Sales will be responsible for selling DoubleVerifys suite of enterprise solutions to SSPs, DSPs, Exchanges, & other digital Ad Platforms. Platform customers use DVs enterprise software to achieve a level of platform-wide protection & coverage for all their Fraud, Brand Safety, Viewability & Contextual needs. In addition, this person will have a deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, selling SaaS solutions, & engaging in long sales cycles with senior decision-makers.
What you will do
- Build & maintain strong relationships with SSPs, DSPs, Exchanges, & Ad Platforms.
- Present DV products & services to senior decision makers within ad tech.
- Deep customer engagements with product, partnerships, & ad operations
- Executive-level sales presentations, virtually & in-person.
- Develop internal relationships & collaborate cross-functionally with supporting groups at DV; specifically product, sales engineering, marketing, account management, finance, & legal.
- Identify partnership gaps (with existing & new partners) & effectively close up-sell & cross-sell opportunities.
- Participate in complex RFP & RFI processes
Who you are
- 7+ years of demonstrated excellence in enterprise sales, business development or partnerships
- Strong understanding of advertising technology & verification services
- Deep knowledge of the digital marketing landscape & ad tech ecosystem.
- Skilled in establishing trusted relationships, navigating a large partner organization, & driving strategic deals to a close
- History of meeting & exceeding sales quotas; experience selling SaaS products
- Experience, familiarity, & comfort partnering with product teams to jointly drive efforts forward
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
How to be successful
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills & technical competency by seamlessly interfacing with Business Development, Product, & Executive-level contacts at the partner companies.
- Think both tactically & strategically, able to help shape & execute DVs partnership strategy with technology partners to enhance our platform services
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $126,000 to $198,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.