Were looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing team at Ritual. As a Senior member of our Design org, you will lead design vision, strategy & execution, drawing on a well-developed UX sensibility. This role will involve hands-on work across the entirety of the Ritual product, researching, iterating on & improving the experience for our users & business partners with a key focus on activation & acquisition. Youll be responsible for designing components & interfaces across all platforms that capably combine aesthetics & function.
Well leverage your design experience to mentor & guide more junior team members. Communication will be essential as you work closely with key members Product & Engineering teams - that means you have to be not only a great designer, but possess the ability to understand difficult problems from multiple perspectives & constructively contribute to defining solutions. Your experience will help you understand not only how to look at our roadmap, make sound decisions on what to tackle next & figure out how to get ahead.
- People who have worked at scale - both on a product with tons of users but also a variety of independent yet cohesive products within a single application
- A portfolio with best-in-class work. You're a walking encyclopedia of design patterns in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), & have nuanced views on how to make many of them even better
- Someone who can take a room full strong-minded colleagues, all with great ideas, sort through those ideas, & deliver by leading them in a defined direction
- Cross-platform work, including web & native mobile, with examples of shipped, impactful real-word products
- An embrace of data & analytics, user research & data to direct your (design) decisions
Big Plus If
- You are particularly product-minded - you thrive helping define requirements, not just translating them into designs, & draw the best ideas from teammates
- You offer a strong presence in the design community & know what it takes to be a thought leader
- You have experience in start-ups & led teams of 2-3 Designers
- You know how to be all kinds of quick & dirty, but dream of better prototyping tools
- You are more concerned with the 'why' than the 'how'
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing consumer-facing product
- Competitive compensation package & equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one & an unlimited vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches & coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events & off-sites
Rituals mission is to digitize local commerce.Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs & ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, Ritual has grown to over 300 employees, serving customers in 25+ cities across North America, the U.K. & Australia & has raised over $100 million in venture funding.