Finance & Strategy Manager (Growth)
New York, NY
Latch is seeking a Finance & Strategy Manager, you'll play an instrumental role in helping us grow into the world's leading smart access provider that helps building owner/operators & residents open, manage, & share their spaces.
You will have a critical role in leading & driving key strategic initiatives with various business partners with a primary emphasis on driving revenue growth.
You will also develop a strong understanding of Latchs mission, products, market positioning, & financial metrics, & drive critical initiatives that are clearly aligned with Latchs company mission & objectives.
Additional responsibilities include creating a structure for deal desking large sales opportunities & strategic partnerships, acting as the sales departments finance business partner, building investor & board materials, developing & maintaining financial analyses, & investor relations.
You are a relentless executer, a phenomenal business partner, & a great communicator. You are high energy & take pride in your craft. You embrace responsibility & have a strong background in Finance, Strategy, & Operations. You thrive in complex & high growth environments & can solve complex problems while communicating effectively with business partners, management, & investors. You love to learn, build things from scratch & create efficient processes. You have high attention to detail & are a great project manager. You are an extraordinary listener, communicator, & teammate with the ability to effectively grow, manage, & lead a team.
What You'll Do
- Lead & drive to completion growth-oriented initiatives with a holistic understanding of the company objectives
- Manage pipeline tracking & associated Top-Line, Margin, & performance implications with a focus on scenario & sensitivity analysis.
- Provide counsel to the Company on major investments, enterprise performance, strategic alliances, new markets & products, & business unit key initiatives
- Establish & manage a process for project prioritization, including business case development, capital planning, monthly business reviews, dashboard & management reporting
- Ensure that rigorous & forward-looking analysis is applied to growth-oriented initiatives across the company
- Support effective resource allocation that is consistent with overall business unit & corporate strategies & objectives
- 5+ years of Finance & Strategy experience preferably at a high-growth company or within a business unit of a larger technology company.
- And / Or 3+ years experience in either Technology Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting
- Humble, roll up your sleeves approach
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with a highly analytical mindset
- Solid understanding of corporate finance & accounting topics & the ability to distill economic analysis into key drivers & simple frameworks
- Knowledge of technology business models.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, to distill key takeaways, & to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies & inspires
- Ability to work independently with tight deadlines & minimal supervision
- SQL experience a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.