About the role:
ClassPass is adding a full-time PR Coordinator to our team! The role is based in our NYC office & reports to our Senior PR Manager.
This is an exciting in-house position at a company that has grown from 4 to 28 countries in 18 months, & just made headlines for hitting a $1 billion valuation milestone. In this role, you will dive deep into various campaigns to keep ClassPass top of mind across consumer, business & corporate press.
- Drafting press materials, guest posts & written pitches
- Building detailed media outreach lists for each campaign
- Assisting with daily media monitoring, including updating a PR tracking spreadsheet, highlighting corrections that need to be made, spotting trends, & keeping ahead of competitor news
- Cultivating relationships with journalists, reporters & industry influencers
- Pitching stories over email, phone calls & coffees
- Assisting with live event production, press events & press tours
- Working with cross-functional teams within ClassPass to ensure our work is driving business outcomes
About the right team member:
- You are passionate about brand-building & have a deep interest in fitness
- You understand the importance of a well-researched, tailored pitch & a great story
- You are an expert at online research, & relentless about getting in front of the right people to deliver your message
- You are comfortable on phone calls, & have no problem chatting with strangers
- You are tech savvy, highly organized, & extremely detail-oriented
- You are a fantastic writer, who is regularly coming up with new ideas
- You work quickly & thoughtfully, & are comfortable with a high level of autonomy
- You are extremely resilient, & dont mind a few nos on the way to landing a great story
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities may fluctuate
- You are hungry to take on more responsibility as your job progresses, & dont mind the occasional late night work session
Does this sound like you? Skip a form cover letter & show off your pitching skills - tell us why you are the perfect person to get ClassPass in front of a wider audience.
ClassPass benefits include medical coverage, flexible paid vacation time, 401K, complimentary ClassPass membership (with enough credits to get a monthly massage!), & an office filled with passionate, smart & happy people!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.