Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Assume managerial duties in the absence of the Store Manager/Associate Store Manager, including store opening/closing, upholding visual brand standards, maintaining safe working conditions & facilities maintenance.
- Help lead & advise associate team on sales floor with goal driven approach.
- Lead by example & contribute to a culture of ownership, continuous improvement, & goal achievement.
- Maintain training standards on the sales floor; ensure the team has both product & systems expertise.
- Help find ways to improve store operations & to improve overall customer experience.
- Ensure that the product & promotion schedule is in line with casper.com & help implement any initiatives from Casper HQ.
- Oversee inventory management. Inform all associates of product levels & shortages & assist leadership team in cycle counts & replenishment process.
- Help Casper reinvent retail by creating unique, optimal retail experiences.
Our dream candidate is...
- 1-2 years experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry, with at least 3+ years in a customer-facing role
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, & motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, & leading others through the fast paced environments
- Deep & demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Outstanding communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- Naturally curious & a solves problems with grace & optimism.
- Financial management experience preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 50lb
The syrup on your waffles
- Employee Discount to use on whatever you like! (with a few exceptions)
- Salary to pay your bills & a potential bonus for some splurging
- Gifted Bedding after tenure milestones
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Paid Time Off
- Incentivized Referral Program