HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
You will join our talented & driven Operations team. You will be reporting into our Supply Chain Manager. This is the perfect role for someone to advance their career in supply chain operations.
What you will be doing:
- Category ownership of our box packaging & sampling inbound supply chain operation to ensure our stock arrives in full & on time.
- Execute the weekly inbound scheduling, ordering & forecasting processes for the category.
- Manage the process of cross-docking stock at multiple sites to optimise storage capacity & ensure availability.
- Build & own relationships with our external suppliers to ensure our high standards are consistently met. Measure, analyse & report on supplier performance through targeted KPIs.
- Partner closely with Procurement, Technical & Inventory teams to strengthen our supply portfolio & reduce risk.
- Collaborate effectively with our Marketing department to execute sampling campaigns to surprise & delight our customers with additional products in their box.
- Ensure timely & accurate information is shared to internal stakeholders within our operation to deliver the best customer experience.
- Develop expertise, skills & knowledge to be the voice & influence for box packaging & marketing products across the wider business.
- Identify risks & think on your feet to reduce impact to our end to end operation & more importantly our customers.
- Independently analyse internal data to recommend sourcing & demand planning improvements. Feel empowered to launch new initiatives & shape the strategic direction of the category.
- Delivery of key projects to continually improve the performance & efficiency of our supply chain.
Who you are:
To succeed in this role, you will need strong analytical capabilities, as well as the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights to better inform operational decision making.
- 2+ years professional experience working in a high performance environment (e.g. consulting, FMCG brand).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- You are incredibly resilient & operate well under pressure.
- You are able to manage & coordinate stock levels across multiple sites.
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Youre hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
However, most importantly you want to kick start your career at HelloFresh & are passionate about food & about what we do here!
What you will get in return:
Upon starting your employment:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Premium Headspace membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle to Work benefit
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme- If in the office, enjoy a Free breakfast every day
- Learnerbly membership with up to 75 per year to spend on your development
Upon passing probation:
- Company pension scheme
- Classpass membership
- Private Health Insurance with BUPA
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Working hours: 4-week rota, occasional weekend days
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending on the result, you will be invited for two video interviews: one competency, & one culture fit.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.