Walmart InHome delivers fresh groceries from your local store directly to your kitchen or garage fridge. Rolling out to over 1 million customers in Kansas City, Pittsburgh & Vero Beach this Fall.
We are a scrappy & entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We're building cutting edge technology from our lab in Greenpoint, NY & our journey has just begun.
Walmart InHome is looking for an entrepreneurial, hard-working product manager to join our amazing team. You will be responsible for managing a complete product lifecycle. Were looking for someone who is highly independent, resourceful, detail-oriented, & with a strong technical background. You will collaborate closely with leadership & engineering in this role.
What Youll Do
- Write PRDs & define product specs
- Prioritize features & work with engineering to define release schedules
- Communicate high level system architecture & technical tradeoffs to entire team
- Conduct customer research & own testing & QA plans
- Serve as a friendly, helpful resource for customers over the phone, email & text
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in product management
- Leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously,
- Ability to manage projects with minimal guidance; you will set the agenda for yourself with only occasional input from your manager
- Passion for building things from scratch, & happy to jump outside your job purview to help others when needed
- Extremely strong technical background & passion for technology
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment & grow with us
- BA/BS in technical field preferred; BA/BS required
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- A large, open workspace in NYCs Greenpoint neighborhood