TripleLift, an award-winning, rapidly-growing advertising technology start-up & one of the fastest growing companies in America, is seeking a full-time IT Support Assistant. Work closely with the IT Manager, the IT Support Assistant will provide help desk support for laptop computers, application software, videoconferencing equipment & peripherals. This is a tremendous opportunity to be an instrumental contributor to a hyper growth company while building your IT skills.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Installing & configuring computer hardware operating systems & applications;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Evaluating system potential by testing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs;
- Maintaining records of equipment & executed solutions;
- Following diagrams & written instructions to repair or systems;
- Executing support tickets in a timely fashion & completing the necessary follow-up with users;
- Providing user training on hardware & software, interpreting instructions & answering questions;
- Working as part of a team in various situations
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues;
- Proficiency with Windows & Mac OS X operating systems;
- A basic understanding of computer networking DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP;
- Experience in developing Wi-Fi & Conferencing Solutions
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively;
- Comfort taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a service ethic;
- Ability to work quickly & independently in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic;
- High school or equivalent degree required
- A Bachelors or Associates degree in technical support computer science, or a related discipline is preferred
- 1-2 years of IT support experience with proven results
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.