WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
Customer Growth - Integrations & Onboarding
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo & creating solutions for business needs & outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. Weve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful providing a great customer experience, & we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, were looking for a passionate Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager.
WHAT YOULL DO
As an Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Brazes new clients, & working with Customer Success Managers to deliver great results. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each clients business requirements & driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, implementation expert, project manager, business analyst & client success professional along with a high level of curiosity & focus.
- Project manage a portfolio of enterprise customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing & retaining customers.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources to empower & train customers to use Brazes platform & powerful features as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business & technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Coordinate effectively with client agencies & third parties to drive desired outcomes.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs & success metrics for ROI.
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Understand & document client stakeholder roles & hierarchy within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding.
- Design & continually improve processes & materials that enhance efficiency & customer experience during onboarding.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training & workshops.
- Where required, tailor 1:1 onsite & remote onboardings to meet client needs & exceed expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years+ managing complex enterprise implementation projects (with ACV of of more than $250K annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company or similar.
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- Good communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Youre known for being a good collaborator & can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- Project management experience, dealing with large & complex implementations within highly matrixed organizations.
- Familiarity of or have practiced Agile methodology
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.