Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a full time, experienced Salesforce Developer. This role will carry the responsibility of developing the CRM & CPQ product throughout the Denodo organization. You will support our global Salesforce environment as well as all major integrations to the Salesforce platform.
Things you'll love about this job:
- Opportunity to make a major, high-visibility impact on the efficiency of a global organization.
- Very supportive & highly-skilled team.
- Start with a clean slate. Unlike many organizations who have years of technical debt written into their CRM, you will have a clean environment to work from on day one.
What we're looking for:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration & customization of complex environments.
- Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming & Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows & assignment rules).
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions & meet project objectives & company goals.
- Communicate with project managers, product managers, administrators & other developers to design cohesive project strategies & ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing & deployment.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, & 3rd party APIs.
- Experience deploying, supporting & integrating sales enablement tools like Salesloft with Salesforce.
- Integration experience with other tools (NetSuite, Marketo)
- Enjoys working in an agile team where things move quickly & priorities frequently shift.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years full-time Salesforce developer experience.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces.
- Support of Salesforce tools & third-party applications (Linkpoint, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft).
- Salesforce CPQ & Conga CLM experience highly desirable.
- Salesforce Developer certification (please provide certification number with application).
- Proficient in the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Salesforce Consultant or Administrator Certification.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.