Samba TV, recognized by Magazine as one of the fast-growing companies in the US & one of the "most interesting ad-tech upstarts of the year" by Business Insider. We areuniquely positioned at the forefront of the TV revolution. The way people discover, watch, & engage with television has fundamentally changed, & we're connecting the dots to help better understand audience trends & viewership habits for marketers.
Samba TV is looking for the best & the brightest to join our team. The Campaign Manager position will be an exciting opportunity to work in a cross-functional role at an exciting & fast-growing startup. You will own configuration, execution, & monitoring for Samba TVs Audience Targeting suite of products & campaigns.
We move fast, & the ideal candidate must be willing to constantly adapt to new situations & challenges. We also have a lot of fun in doing what we do.
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns to ensure a timely launch, successful performance & full delivery.
- Analyze campaign performance to make on-going optimizations.
- Anticipate & identify issues with campaigns & creative.
- Debug & troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery & performance across multiple DSPs & third-party reporting vendors.
- Be responsible for strategic guidance on campaign planning & targeting during pre-sales.
- Work closely with Account Management to ensure client KPI attainment & full delivery.
- Partner with product & engineering on various team projects.
- Identify process inefficiencies & ways to improve operations workflow.
- Lead training sessions for Associate team members & new hires.
- 2+ years programmatic experience / 4+ years campaign management experience trafficking & optimizing.
- Experience trafficking display & video ads cross-device a must.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, etc.). HTML/JS/SQL a big plus.
- Experience optimizing campaigns to perform against brand awareness & direct-response KPIs (VCR/viewability/CPA/CPI/etc).
- Working knowledge of third-party vendors (DCM/Innovid/Sizmek/etc) & measurement partners (IAS/DV/MOAT/Nielsen/etc).
- Excel wizard keen on sharing tips & tricks.
- Creative problem-solver that is organized, detail-oriented & a dedicated team player.
- Strong written & verbal communication with a track record of working with cross-functional teams.
- Eager to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing - youre comfortable wearing multiple hats & tackling challenges head-on.
- BA/BS with industry emphasis or related experience.