Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
Seeking a Marketing Manager Retention to manage our marketing promotions. Were seeking someone with strong analytical skills & are interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This position is charged with executing new promotional strategies to drive engagement with our current subscriber base & lower churn. Partner cross functionally with analytics, product, engineering, & executive management.
What youll do:
- Manage promotional strategy across BTC marketing channels
- Overall promotion budget development & reporting
- Partner with analytics for promotion results on various metrics including strategic objectives, ROI, etc.
- Maintain promotional calendar
- Partner with data science & analytics to determine key leading drivers & identify audience targets
- Partner with the product team to enhance promotional offerings
- Create & test rewards/promotions across product & CRM to build sustained retention
What were looking for:
- 3+ Years experience in retention & promotional marketing
- Experience creating multi-channel strategies to improve retention
- Experience working with data & analytics to identify & measure customer cohorts.
- Good understanding of how to build effective tests & can communicate results to team members across varying levels of experience & technical understanding.
- A team player & very comfortable with collaboration as this role touches almost every team in the company
- Accustomed to a fast paced environment
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.