Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Reporting to the Director, Revenue Operations, you will own the entire sales tech stack & use it for a single purpose: making it as easy as possible for sellers to sell. You will manage Circles CRM, acquire & seamlessly integrate new technologies, & work cross-functionally to make data simple, accessible, & actionable.
What you'll work on:
- Develop & implement CRM policies & procedures that make a significant impact without being onerous.
- Own the CRM data structure & flow - create layouts, workflows, & templates to simplify the sales process.
- Ensure data integrity, cleanliness, & consistency across Circles databases.
- Procure, manage, & roll out necessary tools & software licenses for the Global Revenue Team.
- Develop & manage reports & dashboards based on key performance metrics.
- Train the Sales Team on new processes, create documentation & usage guides.
- Partner with Marketing on lead routing & qualification.
- Work with Product & Growth teams to integrate new products & feature updates into the CRM.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of experience working in Sales, Business, or Marketing Operations.
- Expert in CRM systems such as HubSpot or Salesforce & in other sales enablement tools
- Superior project management skills.
- Strong analytical, written & oral presentation skills.
- Experience with SQL & Tableau a plus.
- Enjoyment for building at the earliest stages. Deep care about contributing & improving company processes.
- Passion for moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, & helping customers thrive.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.