JOB TITLE: SENIOR MANAGER - AUDIENCE EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asias leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, & Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, & listen to their favorite songs across languages & genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic & Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), & a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter & Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations & thought leadership have been featured in some of the worlds leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, & many more. We are well-funded by some of the worlds most successful institutional investors & global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors & supporters of our vision, our passion, & our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion & performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic & unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences from in-office performances by some of the worlds most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity & technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, & inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, & NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark right here in Mumbai! Figures, since weve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, & to expand, learn & grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, & what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair & equal access & opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences & perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, & even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
JioSaavn is looking for a service & communications all star to join our Audience Experience team in our Mumbai, India office. The Audience Experience team manages customer conversations from across the globe over various digital channels. You should be a team player, with a passion for good communication, clear writing, & most of all a love for providing high quality & efficient service & support to our listeners.
The perfect candidate will be a role model, not just for the Audience Experience team, but across the company, exemplifying the attitude & level of service we cherish at JioSaavn. You will report directly to the Head of Audience Experience division, & serve as a lead for the primary interface with our users.
- Lead a team of audience experience associates & line manager(s) towards achieving team & organizational goals.
- Model & drive a culture of customer advocacy within the team & become the voice of our users, within JioSaavn, by sharing critical feedback, possible areas of focus, & moments of customer delight.
- Ensure that the audience experience team is motivated & equipped to deliver superior solutions for issues large & small, & create delight for our listeners.
- Employ business process management techniques to constantly monitor & improve processes so as to effectively & efficiently handle user requests, persistent issues, & enhance performance standards.
- Spearhead & execute team projects & contribute effectively to organizational projects.
- Monitor key team performance indicators such as SLAs, Quality, CSAT etc. & take corrective actions when required.
- Take ownership of the performance management framework for the team, gauge its efficiency & implement tweaks or incremental enhancements as may be required.
- Coach line managers & associates.
- Fine tune data reporting practices & techniques in order to review the performance of the team as well as to identify & highlight trends related to listener issues.
- Synthesize, analyse, & communicate within JioSaavn, trends based on the diverse feedback from our listeners, across social media, email, & app store reviews.
- Work with Product, Engineering & Content teams to constantly refine ones understanding of Jiosaavns products & technology, & become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Bachelors degree from reputable university.
- 8+ years in Customer Relationship Management, with at least 6+ years experience managing teams that handle user queries & feedback through emails, social media like Facebook, Twitter, & app stores like Google Play & Apple iTunes. (Prior experience in a reputed Social Media Agency will be ideal).
- Ability to motivate team members & drive consistent performance across a multi-site operation.
- Experience working on software like ZenDesk, Freshdesk, or similar.
- Strong project management skills & ability to deliver & drive results.
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal including ability to communicate clearly & professionally at a level suitable for a variety of audiences.
- Should be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
Why You Should Apply
Okay, enough about what we expect from you heres what you can expect from us!
- Were a happy-go-lucky bunch, who thrive on making others smile.
- Were all stationery freaks. You may turn into one being around us!
- Theres no such thing as a boring day. Theres always a new challenge, something to learn, & customer insights to share.
- Lots of Saavn love, & of course, lots of music all around you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work & play, & you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results & working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, & we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks