As an SEO strategist, you understand that todays user experience starts at the search results, & SEO is at the core of a customer-centric digital strategy. You have a passion for optimizing exceptional site experiences, crafting powerful content strategies, & driving results for the world-class brands we work with.
Youre data-driven & detail-oriented, & you bring strong analytical skills to every project. Ensuring that users can find the content they wantand that your clients content is easy findcan be challenging, but your analyses & recommendations for digital visibility are always on point. You elevate marketing campaigns & user experiences with strategic search data insights, & youre a team player who can work across disciplines to implement search initiatives.
- Own the development, execution, & optimization of SEO strategies
- Analyze & distill search data to understand user intent, drive content strategy, & identify search opportunities
- Perform comprehensive keyword research & on-page/off-page optimizations to improve digital visibility
- Make copy & content recommendations based on search insights
- Conduct SEO audits & competitive analysis
- Identify & implement technical optimizations related to accessibility, indexability, structured markup, site speed improvements, broken links, & more
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to incorporate SEO strategies & best practices
- Keep current with the latest digital trends to identify potential applications for clients like speed, voice search, AI, machine learning automation, omnichannel search optimization, & more
- Convey SEO concepts to clients in a concise, meaningful, & easy-to-understand manner
- Evaluate & identify opportunities for search performance improvement
- Define success metrics & translate SEO results to business objectives
- Communicate with SEO team & management on project developments, timelines, & results
- Monitor & evaluate search results & performance
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- Strong content strategy skills, ideally with experience in content creation
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability using data to identify insights, make recommendations, & inform the development of strategies & projects
- Knowledge of recent algorithm updates, search ranking factors, & industry best practices
- Ability to improve search rankings & drive increased search traffic & visibility
- Strong presentation skills to tailor messages to audiences, communicate complex topics simply, & deliver actionable insights & analyses
- Systematic approach to identifying SEO opportunities & issues, defining solutions, & executing action plans
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience with SEO crawling, ranking, research, & audit tools like BrightEdge, SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Google AdWords, etc.
- Passion for staying current in a rapidly evolving digital environment
- Experience with paid search, PPC, or SEM ideal, but not required