Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonights dinner, next summers vacation, or a dream house down the road. That gives us an opportunity to build a new kind of advertising platform -- one where ads feel uniquely personalized & relevant. Were looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us drive growth of advertising solutions that are valuable to both Pinners & advertisers. In this role, youll provide insights, data & a clear product marketing strategy that will help ensure our advertising products have excellent local market fit. Working with our sales & marketing teams, you will ensure our clients & their agencies understand the full breadth of Pinterests ads products.
What you'll do:
- Based on market intelligence & data, deliver deep competitive insights at the company & product level to be used in product decision making.
- Aggregate & prioritize regional client, agency & seller feedback & incorporate it into global processes.
- Partner with Marketing & other cross functional teams, to bring new features to market, as well as drive awareness & adoption of ads products at scale.
- Working with Business Operations, identify key relationships in support of advertising product adoption/mix goals.
- Uncover & drive new marketing opportunities based on client needs & use these to influence the product roadmap & drive advertiser comprehension.
- Lead product launches & represent product in internal leadership settings as well as customer & industry engagements.
What we're looking for:
- 8 years+ product marketing experience (ideally in a digital advertising setting) and2+ years in digital Brand advertising & a deep understanding of the landscape.
- Knowledgeable of the ad agency landscape & proposes ideas of how to grow the business by partnering with ad agencies. Can also speak to challenges of working with them.
- Obsessed with decisions based on data. Where data isnt available, you make decisions based on clear principles & market intelligence.
- Experience turning data & insights into programs for improving comprehension, adoption & awareness on a regional scale.
- History of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional partners
- Excellent communication skills. You are someone who is comfortable saying exactly what you are thinking, at any level of the organization.
- Resilience. We are a small team & most of your direct colleagues will be in San Francisco. Youll need to be a self starter & look for local solutions where global ones dont exist.
- A high level of integrity as you are often the glue between orgs.
- A passion for Pinterest & the Pinner experience